Junior Princess Division
America's Ideal Miss Junior Princess Opening Number 2024
Lasting Impressions Formal Wear continues the tradition of being the official sponsor for the opening number dresses used for America’s Ideal Miss National Pageant! The incredible SHERRI HILL has once again created the cocktail dresses which will be showcased by each contestant during the opening of the National Pageant on Saturday, July 27th, 2024.
Please make sure you have clicked on the correct division. This should be the division you are competing in during the 2024 National Pageant.
You are responsible for ordering your dress in a timely manner. When ordered by the designated time, you will be given a discount code. Please make sure you use the code when ordering your opening number dress. Only registered delegates for the 2024 America’s Ideal Miss Pageant will receive the discount code. This code will be provided to you by the National Office of America’s Ideal Miss. Unfortunately, we will not be able to apply your discount code (or refund) after you have completed your order.
ALL orders placed after February 17th, 2024, are subject to limited sizes, availability, and increased pricing.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - READ BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER:
- If you are ordering more than one dress, please place two separate orders. Unfortunately, we are unable to combine two orders together. If you fail to do so, it will delay your shipping and we will notify you to correct your order.
- I understand that I’m responsible for ordering my dress from the correct division.
- I understand that sizes are only guaranteed if ordered by February 17th, 2024.
- I understand that I am responsible for any alterations needed.
- I understand orders placed after February 17th, 2024, are subject to availability and sizes may vary.
- I understand I am responsible for including the contestant’s name (as shown on the registration form at the National Office & Division) in the “other” field line on the order form.
- I understand that dresses will be shipped as soon as possible and Lasting Impressions Formal Wear or the National Office will send out an email once the dresses are ready to be shipped. Please understand that they can arrive at different times depending on your location. The dresses will ship from Columbus, Georgia.
- I understand my credit card/debit card will be billed for the full amount shown on the order form when you place your order and that the dress will not ship until July 2024.
- I understand that this offer is only for national finalists who are registered for the 2024 America’s Ideal Miss Pageant. All other orders could be declined.
- I understand that if I decide not to compete at the National Pageant for any reason my purchase will not be refunded. I understand that my dress WILL NOT be shipped until after the National Pageant, but before August 15, 2024.
- I understand that my size cannot be changed after placing my order.
- I understand that all purchases are final. No refunds, returns, or exchanges.
- I understand that the size that I order for this dress is my own choice. We recommend using accurate, professional measurements to compare to the provided size charts to determine which standard size to order. Please understand it is highly unlikely that your specific measurements will match exactly to one size. If you are in between sizes, it is best to choose the next size up as dresses can always be altered but they are unable to be let out if they are too small. Dresses cannot be made to custom measurements; you must choose a standard size. You are committing to the size that you order and will be responsible for any alterations that may be needed.
- See size chart posted to the right of the numerical sizes.
- Please use a physical address when providing your shipping information as we are unable to ship to a post office box as we ship UPS.